Saturday, November 5, 2011

Getting out and about


Julia and Paul Child
I found this awesome picture online of a the famous Child couple,
who also happen to be a Paul and Julia combo!
There is something very endearing about everyday life together.

Recently I have made a turn for the better in my recovery. Today I went to CVS, out to lunch with Mom, and on a date with Paul. My hip still is being ornery, but it is healing so much quicker than I thought. After dinner with a couple of Paul's friends, we went to Johnny Rocket's for some shakes. As I walked across the parking lot I reflected upon the fact that just a week and a half ago I was hobbling in great pain, very pregnant, across the same parking lot with my mother. In comparison to how I felt then, I realized that Heavenly Father has blessed me so much in just the past week to recover very quickly. I am so grateful.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a delightful evening. Getting out of the house with our honey does wonders for the soul. Happy to hear you're recuperating so quickly. An answer to many prayers. Take good care of yourself--we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Love the photo, but you and Paul are much cuter. :-)

    ReplyDelete